Guest Services Agreement
Last updated: May, 2017
These terms and conditions apply to all goods and services (“Services”) provided or arranged by us, AllonFlat, Lda trading as OLD STONE FLATS (“us” or “we”) to you the Guest recipient of the Services (“you”).
Please note that these terms apply only to the provision of Services directly by us to you. These terms do not apply to the hire of the accommodation itself. Accommodation hire is dealt with under the terms of your Accommodation agreement.
- On or before commencement of your stay we will supply you with a list of Services which you may order during your stay.
- You may book Services in one of three ways:
- Through our website when booking your accommodation;
- By email or telephone after you have booked your accommodation but before you have commenced your stay; or
- By email or telephone during your stay.
- Please note that website booking may not be available for all of the Services which we supply.
- We would recommend that you book Services at the earliest opportunity. Certain of our Services are subject to availability and may be unavailable unless booked in advance.
- Certain Services may be automatically included with your booking, in which case they will be separately itemised in the Booking Summary which you accept prior to receiving a Confirmation of Booking from us.
- If you wish to book any Service at any time or have any queries in relation to any Service please telephone +351 223 201 322 or email us at email@example.com.
- Once you have booked any Services from us you must cooperate with us in allowing us to provide the Services. For instance we may require access to the accommodation or we may need to obtain payment from you for certain third party services. If you fail to cooperate with us and we are unable to provide Services to you then you may be charged in full for such Services.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- As part of our Services we may book or order goods or services from third party suppliers or vendors. This will apply to any ticketed events you wish to attend, restaurant bookings or other goods or services ordered through our concierge service. Airport transfers, food orders, affiliate memberships and nanny or babysitting Services are also supplied by third parties.
- Please note that any booking we arrange for you with a third party will be subject to that party’s terms and conditions of business.
- You will be liable to pay the costs of any third party Service. We will not be responsible for any failure on the part of that third party to adequately supply the Service (unless we have been negligent in selecting that third party or placing the order on your behalf). We do endeavour to ensure that all of our partners provide their Services to the highest possible standards.
- Some Services which you request at the time of your booking will be confirmed along with the Confirmation of Booking and charges will be collected when the accommodation fees are collected from you.
- Services purchased after you have booked your stay will either be added to your account and collected from you at the same time as the accommodation fees are collected. If you book Services after pre-payment of accommodation fees has been collected we reserve the right to collect payment for Services at any time on or after booking that Service or on your departure from the accommodation.
- You authorise us to collect payment from the debit or credit card details you have supplied to us, if you wish to pay with another debit or credit card please inform us when booking the Service.
- In some circumstances we will book and pay for third party goods and services on your behalf and charge those costs to you (plus our concierge or handling charge). In other cases (e.g. restaurant bookings) you will be required to pay for the third party service directly (and no concierge or handling charges will apply).
- We will not be liable for the provision of goods or services by third parties nor will we be liable if any goods or services requested by you are unavailable during your stay. We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control such as shortages, unavailability, overbooking, severe weather, subsidence, power or other utility cut-off, burglary, natural disaster, strikes, governmental action, terrorism, war and civil unrest.
- We will not be liable to you in the provision of our Services for any business, financial or economic loss or for any consequential or indirect losses such as lost reputation, lost bargain, lost profit, loss of anticipated savings or lost opportunity arising as a result of this agreement (whether such loss arises as a result of our negligence or otherwise).
- Our liability for all losses (with the exception of personal injury or death arising as a result of negligence) will be limited to the cost of obtaining replacement services or the amount of the fees and charges payable by you for our Services (excluding for the avoidance of doubt the Accommodation Fees), whichever is the higher amount.